Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take you to complete my documents?
Our goal is to send your drafts to you within 5 business days.
What format will the documents come in?
First draft documents are always sent in PDF formats. Final documents will be sent in both PDF and WORD formats, so you can edit later on.
What information do you need from me?
- Your current resume (if you have one)
- Up-to-date employment details, including; Month and Year you started / finished each role
- Employer details and location
- Your title for each role
- A brief list of duties
- Updated address / email / phone details
- Updated list of PROFESSIONAL referees
- Updated list of the following (where they apply to you) – Tickets, Qualifications, Short Courses, Licenses or Trades
- Details of any volunteer work you are (or have been) involved in
- HAVE YOU PURCHASED A COVER LETTER? If so, please indicate if this should be a: Generic (cover all bases) letter; or Specific letter (please provide the link to the job opening)
What payment formats do you accept?
We have a variety of accepted payment methods that include PayPal, AfterPay as well as direct Bank Transfer. Please contact us for banking deposit details.
Do you offer an express service?
We certainly do. Clients must be aware though, that documents rushed through within a 48hour period attract a $50 fee.
What if I need to edit my documents or I forgot to give you some information?
With any purchases, we provide two free edits before sending through final documents.
Let us help you take your next leap with a professional and personally tailored application kit. Contact us through the website or head over to our Facebook Page.
Grab your dream job!